Do not push the red button Please, don`t push it.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Hello...dam sian at home. my dog is barking. i am eating tic tac sweet. my doggy is being scolded by my mum. my sister is reading newspaper, my brother is sleeping. i am typing. the sweet is gone. eaten up. i am very bored. i think our artist should quickly change the template and background all. the current background is rather ugly. i am very bored . actually...its not ugly. but its not nice and very boring. lets have a name to call everybody. its very weird to say "artist" but am i allowed to mention your name? but i don't want anybody to mention my name. just don't want to be known to other people who i don't know. this is very boring. i am very bored. the computer is boring. the blog is boring. the brain is bored. the hands are bored. the heart is bored. i am going to church soon. yay. i want to go cca. yay. let cca come quickly. yay. haha. this is all in monotone. i am really very bored if you can't tell. my dog has stopped barking.

AOR Logo

AOR Logo
Done by our artist